Container shipping is the most popular method of cargo delivery. At some point nothing else but container shipments contributed to the industry development and boosted it to a new level. That resulted in increased cargo carriage and shorter delivery times, as well as overall enhancement of transport infrastructure, port development, and cost optimization.
Container shipping has many advantages, such as:
- While containers have standard dimensions, they are suitable for transportation of cargoes of all types and quantities;
- Unauthorized access to cargo during transportation or trans-loading to another mode of transport is prevented;
- Costs related to terminal cargo handling at ports and stations are minimized;
- Additional cargo manipulations during transportation are not required which enables to avoid thefts and damages during transshipment at ports and terminals;
- “Door-to-door” cargo delivery is simplified. Regardless of which mode of transport is used for cargo delivery – sea, rail or road, the versatility of containers makes it possible to easily move them to any mode of transport, reducing the delivery time.
Please send us an inquiry to get a quotation.
Our staff will get back to you ASAP with all necessary details.